dimanche 1 août 2010

Hello !!!!


Hi there,



Welcome on my new blog about Sailor Moon collectibles.

First of all, let me introduce myself, i'm Bunnylove (my real name is Laurene),i'm 24 and i live in France. I love Sailor Moon and i collect Sailor Moon items since 1994. I have to say Ebay was a revolution for me and my collection is what is it because of that site.

I have one site about my sailor moon collection (http://sailormooncollection.ifrance.com) but it's a little bit cold, i don't really explain what i love, what i feel about my items in it. I also have a blog but it's in french and obviously, it's not easy to understand for english people.
That's why i created that page, i want to share more.

I will try to show you some special items i love, my new babies ....

Hope you'll enjoy my blog.

Bunnylove

Ps :i'm sorry if i made some mistakes, you're free to correct me :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire