dimanche 1 août 2010

Sailor Moon German items !

You maybe didn't know it but Sailor Moon was a pretty popular show in germany. They also created some pretty Sailor Moon stuff as dolls, bags ....

These are some german items in my collection :

Igel german figures (i still miss Sailor Moon in that set)





A cute Sailor Chibi Moon baby doll (this one is really rare)



A beautiful necklace with Sailor Moon logo.



Luna & Artemis plushies : there is a little and a big version.

2 commentaires:

  1. awww, I looove your collection :) do they sell SM stuff in Germany nowadays, too?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I had that chibi moon baby doll when I was a little girl in Germany it sadly got destroyed when the basement flooded and I haven't been able to find one to buy. I used to carry it every where with me

    RépondreSupprimer